- Changes to OMNI Portal! The BlackBoard “Roller” application is being integrated into the OMNI portal to provide unified messages to the campus community from Blackboard and OMNI. The new campus branding is being implemented as part of this effort.
- Online FACET AOR pilot roll-out currently underway! Dept Reps included in the pilot phase can now enter, approve, and revise of Assignment of Responsibility forms for Faculty.
- Need information on your physical assets? A project is underway to provide the ability for users to access the financial information necessary to track and measure assets throughout the asset life cycle (Acquisition to Retirement). This will be available within OBI in April 2010.
- In an effort to reduce costs and improve reporting of student information, a major initiative has been launched to enable student systems reporting within OBI. All mission critical student system reports will be available in OBI by June 30, 2010.
- Pilot phase for online evaluations in OMNI ePerformance wrapping up. The next phase of the project will include about 175 associate and assistant directors developing goals and objectives for 2009-2010.
- More online, self-paced OMNI training tools and guides coming soon! Newest Online Tutorials can be found on the Time Management page of the OMNI Training site.
- Eight presentations were accepted for the 2010 HEUG conference from ERP staff! Click here to see a list of employee's and presentation topics to be offered at the 2010 HEUG conference in San Antonio, TX.
- ePayables/Paymode Project currently underway! Continued working with Accounts Payable and Bank of America (BOA) representatives to initiate the “comprehensive payables” process that will be used to automate vendor payment processing for select vendors via EFT (ePayables) and ACH (Pay Mode) transactions.
Enterprise Resource Planning