Once you have created, edited, and reviewed your content with others and are sure it follows all standards required in FSU's UPK Content Standardization Guide (Full), follow these steps to publish your content and send to me to post on the web:
- Export your content by highlighting the desired module, section, or topic.
- Go to Tools> Export> Documents.
- Browse to select a location to save the exported content to.
- Select "Export my selection and related documents."
- Click Export.
- Find the ".odarc" file according to the location specified in step 3.
- Email that file as an attachment to OMNI Training Oversight. If this file is large and encompasses multiple modules, sections, or topics, please zip the file before emailing. To zip a file, right-click on the icon and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.